PR & Social Media Services
Helping you reach out to the online Autism & special needs community
When there is something – or someone – out there that can help improve the quality of life for a person who has Autism or another special need, people need to know about it! That's where I come in. I am passionate about helping businesses and organizations understand and leverage the power of social media to help raise awareness about their special-needs-related products and services.
Here are two ways in which I can help you...
1) Let Me Be Your Social Media Coach
For all of the do-it-yourselfers out there, this is an ideal option if you...
- are struggling to get started in the world of social media
- need a refresher on the current state of social media given the various platforms' ever-changing capabilities, rules and guidelines
- want a second-opinion or critique of your existing current social media program or website
- need help resolving a specific problem or clearing up areas of confusion regarding a particular social media platform
- are looking for a strategy or framework upon which you can base your self-executed social media campaign
My social media tutorials are:
- reasonably priced
- completely customizable to your unique needs and preferences
- available on a very flexible schedule
- easy to set up via telephone and/or screen-sharing, depending on your needs
- adaptable to a wide range of experience levels
Arrange a single tutorial or series of sessions today and let me walk you through the information you need to know, step by step, at a pace that is comfortable for you.
2) Make Me Your Social Media Manager
If you already have too much on your plate, you can count on me to...
- Manage your social media presence on sites including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Keep current with news and trends relevant to your area of expertise to curate and post relevant, quality content to these sites on your behalf
- Grow your social media community
- Build audience engagement
- Monitor and respond to audience feedback in a timely and engaging manner
- Analyze and report back on effectiveness of social media campaigns to maximize results
- Create and manage effective social media promotions
- Provide creative and eye-catching visuals for all posts, profile pictures and other social media graphics
- Monitor trends and changes within the social media industry and respond accordingly
- Identify and assess your organization's continually emerging needs and implement and execute revisions to your social media strategy accordingly
As your designated social media manager, I will be:
- social media savvy, keeping current with the latest trends, tools and regulatory changes in the world of social media
- effective in the art of audience engagement and network building
- flexible to your needs
- tactful, respectful and sensitive to the uniqueness of every special needs community with whom I communicate
Let's discuss how I can reach out on your behalf to an online special needs community via social media.
I look forward to working with you!